Sunday, August 21, 2011

hot as hades

Well it's been an awesome week. I was lucky enough to be able to go to Texas for the wedding of two of my best friends, Sarah and Chad. Even though I have never been more hot in my life or sweat more in my life, I'm still so glad I went. I couldn't believe that this relationship we had joked about in the beginning of the year actually ended up turning into a real life marriage, but it has and I am so incredibly happy for the two of them. I couldn't ask for better friends and I absolutely fell in love with their families as well. 



sarah looked absolutely beautiful

Also, more great news. My niece, Vivianne Jackson was born on Thursday morning and she's beautiful, I cannot wait to hold her in my arms tomorrow and be able to play with Liam again. The two loves of my life. I'm Utah bound in the morning with mi madre and I am so excited. Life is good, I'm feeling very blessed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment