Friday, August 5, 2011

xoxo

This past week has been really hard for me, I've let myself get pretty down about Mitchell being gone. It is definitely the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with. But I've also realized how lucky I am for so many reasons. I can hardly wait to go back to Provo and start school and move into my new apartment with my amazing roommates and go to football games and have Teresa come visit me and spend time with all of my friends that I haven't seen for what seems like forever. I'm really ready for a new year, to experience new things, build stronger friendships, welcome a what I assume will be beautiful new niece into the world, and spend time with my older siblings again. The other night I seriously couldn't fall asleep because I was getting so excited about Fall semester finally rolling around. By the time school starts, I will have had almost a five month summer and I am ready to get back in the swing of things, start working again (need me some monaysssss), and feel productive. I will be devastated to leave my friends here in Minnesota again but I still have a few weeks to get in with them. I also cannot freaking wait to go to Texas soon and see two of my best friends getting married. Sarah and Chadsie...so excited. I'll leave you with some picture updates of muh lyfe. 


was finally reunited with zachy and tore up valleyfair
celebrated em's big 19 (or 61) birthday
went to Matt Nathanson show with jordy, reesie, and al
became a bowling pro 
caught up with some rugby ladies



And last, but certainly not least, I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday and have had the pleasure of feeling disgusting for the past 24 hours. If anyone wants to see a cute snapshot I took of myself while on drugs, you can just ask Melissa....hahahah

xoxo e

1 comment:

  1. holy cayewt outfits. that dress. those shorts. that blouse. you are killin me. xoxo m

    ReplyDelete