Wednesday, August 10, 2011

am i dead?

So I'm not going to say the past week has been a blast because it hasn't. I have:
-spent more hours in my bed than should ever be allowed
-watched more LOST than a human should be able to handle
-hung out with zero people
-been in more pain than I can really remember
-missed people desperately


All because of my blasted wisdom teeth. Okay, I can't blame it all on my teeth, but seriously worst thing ever. Dry sockets are painful, that's not a myth. The dressing they put in the dry sockets to help them heal, the stuff with cloves on it=MY WORST ENEMY. When this whole thing is over I never want to smell or taste cloves ever again. EVER. It makes everything taste gross, which leads to a hatred of eating, which leads to a lack of eating, which leads to nausea, which leads to throwing up, which leads to feeling disgusting, which leads to being exhausted, which leads to spending hours upon hours in bed with no one around. Feel free to call me a baby, I understand that I am horrible at tolerating pain and at not throwing up in the first place, but seriously? Not an okay situation. Wisdom teeth, I hope you're happy. Thanks for ruining my last full week in Minnesota.




On the bright side, I have been able to spend some more time with Mama Ji and take lil' Rufio on evening walks to get ourselves moving after a day of netflix, make brownies, and have proceeded to eat some more solid foods. Progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment