Sunday, August 14, 2011

So I have to admit that my post a couple of days back that was agonizing over my awful wisdom teeth experience was probably a little bit dramatic. Everything that I said was entirely true, but I survived. I'm back to solid, normal foods and could not be happier. And really, I couldn't. Even though this weekend I didn't hang out with my friends which any other weekend would probably make me really crabby and complain a lot, this weekend was honestly perfect. I got to hang out with my family and laugh our heads off and dance and talk and just be together. It's crazy to me how much Quinn and Caroline are growing up and I can't call them little anymore. I am overflowing with gratitude for the amazing family that I have been blessed with and am so lucky to be able to call them my best friends. 

1 comment:

  1. So sad that you are leaving. It has been great to have you home for so many reasons. Thanks for being you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete