Saturday, August 13, 2011

MAC, L'oreal, yep cause I'm worth it


Last night I decided to teach Mama-ji and Caroline how to play my favorite card game, oomph, and add to my winning streak. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, Caroline and I provided Mom with some wonderful (terrible) harmonies to America's Top 40 Hits on the radio as well as some classic throwbacks like Lip Gloss. We quickly realized that getting lyrics right is not our greatest skill but toot and I were seriously bawling we were laughing so hard. And no stress, I dominated this game even though I was accused of cheating the entire time. I would never do such a thing...but love me some sista time.

1 comment:

  1. this makes me happy. you make me happy. im ready to have little sing-a-long dance parties of our own again soon :)

    ReplyDelete