Saturday, August 13, 2011

rufioooo



Today is a very special day for our family. Our little pup Rufio turned two years old today. Or a whopping 14 in dog years. Some things that I love about Ruf are:
1. He is so stinking cute. There is no way you could hate Rufio because he is just the cutest dog in the world and that's that. 
2. He thinks that everyone is his friend. Everyone. He loves to give a warm welcome to all that come through our front door.
3. Rufio is always happy to see me. Sometimes I think he's the only one that loves me.
4. Rufio loves car rides more than anything in the world. I love driving with my boy in the passenger seat.
5. Whenever something strange happens at night, Rufio is sure to let us know something is going on, especially when the bulldog down the street gets taken on a midnight walk...
6. Rufio is basically a human being. He sits in chairs like people, he is loving, and he is a best friend.
7. Rufio is also the strangest/quirkiest dog I have ever met. He does some pretty strange things but they only make him cuter. 
8. Rufio loves to play. Even if you don't want to play, Rufio will make sure you do by continuously throwing his nasty rope toy onto your lap. 
9. Rufio loves peanut butter. I love peanut butter. Match made in heaven.
10. Rufio has the biggest heart and lets me cuddle with him when I'm lonely and I just love him. 
So thank you Rufio for coming into my family's life. We needed you. Wish you could read....






man's best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment