Saturday, September 24, 2011

you can live under the stairs

So I know it's been a really long time and I apologize to all five of my blog readers. I wish I could say it's because I've just been so productive at school that I just haven't found time to do this but that's not the case, even though I really do try. School has been in session for almost a month now. Classes are rough, work is early, but friends are wonderful. I honestly have been so blessed with the best roommates, best friends, and best family. Last year was an amazing year but I think I didn't allow myself to have as much fun as I could have. I don't think I've laughed more in my life than I have in the past month. Yes, life is kind of stinky sometimes, I miss important people to me every day, but also, I'm so happy. I have the friends that I want. They make me laugh and they listen.

In the past month I have:
been to a Lupe Fiasco concert
gone shooting
gone to a rope swing
gone off-roading
jumped off a bridge
played on intramural football and soccer teams
fallen in love beyonce's album "4"
danced my heart out
taken a million stats quizzes
3-step ding dong ditched
slept on a trampoline
been happy.

1 comment: