Sunday, October 24, 2010

keep on runnin', runnin' and runnin' runnin'

this week has for sure been a learning week for me. for as many things that went wrong though, i was able to stay pretty happy i think. i spent the most time i've ever spent in the library the past two weeks and thought it would pay off. WRONG. but after a long talk with mama-ji about how frustrated i am with school, i think my outlook/attitude is going to improve. i am not defined by my grades. that doesnt say anything about who i really am, which is usually really hard to remember when you're sucking at school.college has been an extremely humbling experience, like nothing i have ever encountered before, but i really couldn't be more grateful for the experiences that i'm having here.


what's been way good for me this week though is that i got to hang out with maura a ton, and it was hilarious every single time. if you check out her blog, you can see some pics. we are super disruptive in there but i tell myself that everyone else is enjoying it as much as we are. we also started running this week which is really just what i needed. i forgot how good it feels to run, even though we both get what feels like appendicitis side aches so fast. we are really good at reading each other's minds and matching when we run...



1 comment:

  1. WAIT WAIT...WHAT?!?! how the heck did we end up in the same outfits? that is crazy! I love you Eleanor and I love going to the lib and running with you, they are the favorite parts of my days!!

    ReplyDelete