Wednesday, October 13, 2010

im the favorite sister

so yesterday i was basically the best sister ever. i totes impressed maura with my sick dance moves on this vid my roomies mellie and sarie took of me, had a hilarious time having beautiful boys catch me staring at them in the library and then continuing to laugh at my great dance video. i then proceeded to go help stu as he had texted me earlier to see if i could provide him some emotional support whilst he donated blood. let me just tell you that he did a wonderful, wonderful job and i am just so proud.

also i went with stuart, maura, and ian to a wedding reception this weekend and spent some time in the photo booth. i think it really displays just how good looking of a family we are...

 


as you can see from the facebook feed below and the pic above, i love my siblings. they love me. we're all good at harmonizing. 


Maura Mojaysha Jackson

Maura Mojaysha Jackson wow. great day at the library with my bby gurl. great day.

Monday at 5:24pm ·  · 

1 comment:

  1. just can't handle you sometimes bby girl. but feel so honored to be mentioned on THE run and tell that <3

    ReplyDelete