Sunday, October 3, 2010

full moon

oh...i forgot i had a blog...my b. while my friends have all been updating their blogs like nobody's business, i have been slacking..surprise surprise. well sarah and melissa, here it is!
fun date idea #1: riding the chair lift at sundance during a full moon.
so beautiful up there. i don't know if this sounds weird, but the giant pine trees looked so cool and just everything looked so different at night than in the day time. 
have i said that i love the stars here? because i do. 
no lie, i would be perfectly content just laying outside every night looking at the stars. you could say it's my secret guilty pleasure that i don't take advantage of enough. new goal: at least once a week. k swick. 

dis b sum uv mah frayndz hurrr



this week i made an exciting discovery. i can check out piano music from the library on campus. my friend mitchell can attest that i was probably the happiest person in the world walking out of that library. i think i had forgotten how much i love piano. i used to just sit at home and actually play for like, two hours at a time. and dad would always come up behind me and play with my hair and say how much he would miss me playing the piano and how i have the softest hair, ha. so this week i took advantage of having this music and went back to forgetting about time at the piano. it seriously is therapy. mmmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. just tell me where and when you're practicing the piano and i'll come play with your hair....lolzies

    ReplyDelete