Saturday, January 1, 2011

h@ppee ~n~ew yeeeer

2010 has been good to  me. it started out halfway through my senior year of high school and having just finished the christmas chamber season with my besties "co-cop". 

i went to sno daze with jamie

i went to utah twice to hang out at byu

i went to prom with colin

we won the state championship game for rugby after getting second two years in a row

i graduated from high school with my very best friends

i had an amazing summer at home with the entire family there

i also made the most of hanging out with my friends before we all separated for college


i got to go and see my two favorite artists this summer: ingrid michaelson at basilica block party

and JUSTIN BIEBER with erin, caroline and her friend

after months (literally) of crying my eyes out, i came to byu in provo, utah and met my soulmate roommate melissa

i hiked the y, discovered tall tee nightgowns, learned to do a back flip, added a third bed to our room, didnt study when i went to the lib with maura, met new friends, and tried to manage being a college freshman and still have fun at the same time





and to bring in the new year, i hung out with my friends at jonny's, then proceeded to come home and ring in the new year with mojay and mama sporting mama ji's nightgowns




H@PPEEE ~N~EW YEEEER ERRRYYYONNNEE

4 comments:

  1. Ellie, this is so cute. I enjoyed catching up on your life. And I loved seeing you last night!
    Love, Elsa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have resolved to bring in every forthcoming new year in a nightgown of mama-ji's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Admit it, you two were just looking for an excuse to wear those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we need to send Mojay a fur-lined nightgown for Russia.

    ReplyDelete