Friday, November 12, 2010

it's me...eleanor...jackson...

so in the past twenty four hours, i have had three encounters with people i have met on several previous occasions. (quick side-note before i say this: if i've met you and spoken to you before, chances are almost 100% that i'll remember you. i just have a creepily good memory.) 


anyways, situation #1: went to dinner with some minnesota girls last night and afterwards, we went to yo-zone for frozen yogurt and to meet liz wilson there so she could hang out with us for a bit. she brought along her friend that i had met before, but i could definitely tell she had no recollection of meeting me so i just pretended i hadn't met her before either. 


situation #2: i was out on the spanish steps last night with my friends and there was bud todd. i have met him three times. i was in j-hall for visiting hours one night and he even showed me his room with two taylor swift posters. yet last night he chose to not remember who i was. even though i knew he knew who i was. but he decided to not show that and make me feel like a loser. but we be cool now so no worries buddy boi.


situation #3: i was walking up the hill this morning to my american heritage lab and i passed one of melissa's friends that i have met three times (three times the charm?). we actually just met AGAIN sunday night. i said hi to him and i could tell immediately that he had no idea who i was but just kind of blew it off. THEN on my way home from lab, i ran into him walking up the hill while i was walking DOWN and i said hi again. once again im pretty sure he wasn't even sure i was saying hi to him and he said an awk hello and looked away, which led me to laugh hysterically by myself the whole way back to my dorm because apparently no one can remember....it's me....eleanor...jackson....

3 comments:

  1. oh hey...i think i've met you once...eleaner, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I think it's EleaNERRRRR. By the way, I'm pretty sure I remember you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha oops, hopefully you can forgive MaryBeth, but no worries girl...i always remember who you are :)

    ReplyDelete