Wednesday, July 20, 2011

just some thoughts

Being home I've had a lot of time to think. Not even about anything in particular but there's just a lot of time to think. I've had a lot of time to miss people, to learn why I don't miss others, and to reevaluate myself and the past year I've had. I didn't realize how much I had changed while being out at school until I got home and was back with my high school friends. No major changes but just in the small things. I'm grateful that I've been able to see these things and kind of figure out what the good changes are and what things could go back to the way they used to be. I think it's important to remember that you can always be better. There are always changes that can be made and things that can be worked on. I love that about life. 


If there's not charity behind everything we do, it's not worth doing.

1 comment:

  1. "learn why i don't miss others" hahahaha but so true. love this and its all so true, you have made so many good changes but there are always things you wish you had done or things that you wish were different but realizing those now will help you be able to figure out what you need to do to have what you want this year. love you e.

    ReplyDelete