Thursday, June 23, 2011

these are my confessions pt. 2

You could say that the past two weeks have been the best and the worst. Mom and Quinn came to Utah and have been here for almost two weeks. I have obviously loved being able to see them. Quinny did the rugby sports camp at BYU so I was able to embarrass him and hang out with him a little bit which I loved. Being a sports camp counselor has seriously been the greatest blessing for me. After having a pretty boring spring when I wasn't with Caitlin and our King Henry boys, sports camps has brought a much needed energy to my life. After having done it for almost two weeks, I am seriously bummed I'm not doing it more weeks. I have met some amazing amazing people, some hilarious kids, and had so much fun. Getting down on the dance floor with my not-so-skilled dance moves has most definitely been the highlight for me. I got second place in the dance contest the other night (Maura would be so proud) but I don't think it was because I was a good dancer...But honestly, I couldn't have received a better answer to my prayers than being able to have this experience, it is exactly what I needed.

good luck elder taylor (and keith in the backgroundsies lawlzzzzzz)

missionary farewells for my closer friends have begun...wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. 1. the title is flawless. 2. your bronzed skin is flawless. 3. ...keith? 4. i miss you.

    ReplyDelete